Before Kindrid, Highland used online and kiosk giving. But it rarely worked when people were ready to give. Once Highland Park found Kindrid, it was just a matter of transitioning from their old giving solution to the new platform. Their rollout strategy included:
1. Sunday morning announcement
2. How-to Kindrid walk-through
3. Follow up email with specific instructions
After that first Sunday, Highland followed up with their congregation in their inboxes.
Since introducing Kindrid, Highland Park saw a 10% increase in new givers.
1. Tell them why! If you’re transitioning to anything new, it’s important to clearly explain why you’re switching and what makes this new solution better. Communicate what the change will mean for individuals, when it will take place, and exactly what each person needs to do.
2. Introduce Kindrid more than once: The initial announcement happened in-service on Sunday and was supported by an email for those who needed a reminder or who might not have been present.
3. Don’t just tell, show: Highland supported everything Pastor Craig said with an awesome how-to video.
Our goal is to bring new people into a generous relationship with your church. The fact that this year, 10% of those who used Kindrid began that relationship with Highland Park is huge, and definitely worth celebrating.